Thursday, April 24, 2008

21st Century Digital Boy

Even though I stand before you in the digital realm, one of my childhood dreams is still to see my works published in print. What author wouldn’t? When I created Metasearch, the concept of publishing online was nonexistent. So Metasearch was done as a good old-fashioned graphic novel, CMYK and all. Nowadays you can check web comics on your cell phone in their own native format, which of course wasn’t even an option a few years ago. Think of the possibilities!

I have mentioned in the forum--which by the way you’re more than welcome to join and start your own discussions--what a thrill it is for me to see people from all over the world reading my work. The reach and freedom a creator has on the web is truly breathtaking and quite exhilarating. There are works that might have never seen the light of day in traditional outlets and can find their niche online thanks to the digital revolution.

Viva la revoluciĆ³n! I’ll see you in the page.

Oddman Out