Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Space Oddity

So I finally got around to creating a website to showcase my graphic novels. After years of peddling them to the comic book establishment and getting nowhere, I finally decided to self-publish them on-line in hopes to find some kindred minds who will appreciate them. After all, it is better than having them sit in a hard drive gathering dust, so to speak.

My first offering is Metasearch, a paranormal thriller designed to work as a series of open-ended graphic novels. I created it back in 1998 when I was looking to do a graphic novel about psychics that wasn't driven by action, but rather by characters, plot, and mood. The idea was to immerse readers in the story instead of treating them as spectators. The style is mix media influenced by French impressionism that gives it a painted, rough look just creepy enough to carry out the mood of the story.


Time permitting I will post a page daily and talk about each of them as well as other related issues. Feel free to contact me since a big part of this project is to find readers, and I would love to hear from you. Now, if you are in the bashing business, do us each other a favor and just click away and enjoy the rest of the virtual world. I don't have the time, the energy, the patience, nor the inclination to engage and I'm sure you have better things to do with your time. So let's see how this whole experiment turns out. I'll see you in the page.


Oddman Out